– B.C.’s tech sector is growing everywhere – and that means huge opportunity for regional communities all over the province. That includes communities that have historically been driven by traditional industries, like mining and forestry. That includes communities who have direct access to high-quality talent from a local university. That includes communities who benefit from a strategic geographic location and an emerging pool of entrepreneurs. In other words, that includes communities just like Prince George.
– With the emergence of a local cleantech cluster, a thriving and nationally recognized bioeconomy and the presence of 70 clean technology firms already established in the region, Prince George has an incredible opportunity to lead the province into a new era of sustainability.
Tech adoption is helping traditional industries like mining, forestry and construction become more efficient, competitive, and profitable. This is particularly important in Prince George, where some of the biggest resource companies in the region – like Canfor, Carrier Lumber, and Spectrum Resource Group just to name a few – are continually investing in new technologies.
Of course, being able to immerse in the growing tech industry in PG starts by studying at CNC. We do offer the following in the tech fields and trade:
- Post Diploma in Information Technology
- Computer / Network Electronics Technician Certificate
- Autobody Certificate
- Automotive Service Technician Diploma
- Engineering Certificate
Slots are still open for September 2020. Stay safe always!
Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org